Student Summer Camp 2012Subscribe to Student Ministries RSS feed
June 11, 2012
Student Summer Camp 2012
June 21-24 | Montana De Oro State Park, CA
We are thrilled to be heading off on our adventure camp in just under 2 weeks! It's going to be an awesome event! We've decided to post an information sheet with a packing list & travel times online, for the convenience of our students and their families. Please read the information carefully, plan and pack accordingly!
Here's a little info in response to the most popular questions I've been receiving:
- Yes, we are camping in tents.
- No there are no outlets, we will be completely unplugged.
- Yes, we have an incredible team of very qualified leaders going.
- Yes, we have medical personnel traveling with us.
- Yes, your child will get dirty. Send clothes they can get dirty in, rip, wreck,etc.
- Yes, we will be outside 24 hours a day, pack accordingly (well, except the time we're in tents:)
- Yes, your child will have lots of terrific food to eat!
- Yes, your child will have an incredible, stretching experience.
Students who are unsure about their remaining balance for camp, or those who have any further questions, can call Brenda at 626.914.4833 ext. 122.
We can't wait for the adventure ahead of us!
Cick HERE to download our packing list.